Job no: 497467
Work type: Full time
Categories: Human Resources, Shut-down, Recruitment
At Aerison, we provide our people with the support they need to grow, as we believe our people are the key to our success.
Aerison provide services across the minerals and mining, hydrocarbons, infrastructure and power generation industries. Covering the complete asset and project lifecycle, from developing new projects to enhancing existing assets, we deliver solutions that utilise world-leading, progressive and innovative technologies.
We have an unwavering focus on safety, quality and delivering on schedule, backed by the extensive experience gained from over 30 years in the industry.
We are looking for a Mobilisation Co-ordinator to join our friendly and focused team in West Perth. This position will be responsible for getting our employees where they need to be, with the correct training, access, accommodation and information they need. The position will be based in West Perth.
- Coordinating the mobilisation of manning requirements for Projects, Shutdown and Maintenance Roster works
- Booking and organising flights, travel and accommodation
- Coordinate any training, PPE and site inductions for workforce and staff
- Mobilise personnel through any client or site-specific databases (ERMS, INX ect)
- Review of employee qualifications and ensure all pre-mobilisation requirements are met prior to personnel mobilising to site.
- Maintain an accurate history in the PageUp recruitment system.
- Communicate in a professional manner with internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience mobilising crews to mining and construction sites, across multiple locations
- Exposure to client mobilisation systems (ie BHP, FMG, RTIO, Roy Hill)
- Positive, can do attitude with excellent problem solving skills
- Superb attention to detail, managing and tracking the mobilisation of multiple candidates in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with Managers and employees
What We Can Offer:
- Permanent Job Opportunity
- Generous remuneration
- Supportive team
- Lovely West Perth location, walking distance to Kings Park and close to public transport
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend