Who are we?
At Aerison, we provide our people with the support they need to grow and develop their skills, as we believe our people are the key to our success.
Aerison provide services across the minerals and mining, hydrocarbons, infrastructure and power generation industries. Covering the complete asset and project life cycle, from developing new projects to enhancing existing assets, we deliver solutions that utilize world-leading, progressive and innovative technologies.
The Role & Opportunity:
We are currently seeking an experienced HSE Advisor with exceptional work ethic and attention to detail to join our team. This is a site-based position (FIFO Perth), working on various Client sites with ongoing opportunities available.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a similar role, is highly organised and has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting daily Health and Safety requirements on site
- Conducting toolbox, prestart meetings and daily inspections
- Liaise with Site management and supervision to create Risk and Hazard registers for site
- Conduct or coordinate Health and Safety inspections on site
- Conduct site inductions and training
- Investigating hazards, near misses and incident reports, managing risk
- Provide training to workers on the Safety Management Systems and site safety requirements
- Communicate Health and Safety related matters to QHSE Management and workers
To be successful in this role, you will require the following experience, qualifications and attributes:
- Minimum 3+ year’s experience in maintenance/ construction or similar
- Minimum Certificate IV in OH&S or equivalent
- Candidates who hold current Rio and Roy Hill inductions will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated work history conducting safety investigations
- Extensive knowledge of OHS and Mining Legislation
- High level communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to liaise with all levels of staff and management, both internal and Client based
- C Class Drivers License
What can we offer you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Close knit, driven & successful team to enjoy working alongside
- Strong culture and values focus, with safety being at the core of everything we do
- Opportunity to thrive in a high-performing environment
- Opportunity to work with different teams of varying sizes and discipline, providing valuable advice
WE’RE FOCUSED ON IMPROVING YOUR SKILLS
Every year at Aerison, we employ a significant number of workers across a range of project types and our focus is to continually hone the skills and improve the performance of these people. Proof of the success of this approach lies in the fact that the majority of our management team started in trade-based environments. If you’re looking for a secure, structured and well supported career path, we encourage you to apply for this position.
START AT THE TOP
For over three decades, we have successfully delivered multi-disciplined services to an ever-increasing range of sectors. These include minerals and mining, oil and gas, government and private infrastructure, power generation and environmental industries. Our commercial focus is two-fold and includes complete project delivery via our Design and Construction model as well as special projects requiring single disciplines such as engineering or fabrication.
OUR CULTURE INSPIRES PERSONAL EXCELLENCE
We are unashamedly focused on safety, accountability, resilience and quality performance at all times – and we provide a supportive working environment that promotes the principles of fairness, respect and, most importantly, integrity.
WE KEEP VERY GOOD COMPANY
We pride ourselves on building and maintaining partnerships based on mutual trust and respect. This has resulted in many long-term and productive relationships with local, national and international industry leaders including Blue Chip companies.
FLEXIBLE AND INCLUSIVE
Our people come from all walks of life and we provide a flexible employment approach that reflects this diversity. We endorse gender and Indigenous balance and encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for these positions.
To apply for this position with Aerison, please click on the "Apply" button.